1. I’ll be performing at the Diana Wortham Theatre!
Diana Wortham Theatre is an amazing place to see a show. It’s a beautiful 500 seat theatre in Pack Place right in downtown Asheville.
2. We’re filming and recording the show for a future DVD release.
Didn’t you always want to see yourself in video?
3. You can get a discounted ticket!
The Diana Wortham Theatre is offering discounted seats to my mailing list and blog readers. If you say “Four Legs Good. Two Legs Bad” when you purchase tickets on the phone or in person (not on line), you’ll get a $4 discount per seat. Call 828-257-4530.
4. Asheville, NC is staggeringly beautiful in October.
Hike Pisgah Forest. See great waterfalls. Watch the leaves turn orange and red. Eat breakfast at Tupelo Honey and dinner at The Laughing Seed. Take a weekend away from it all! Bring your dog! She’ll love you for it!
5. Asheville is one of the last places in the U.S. where weird is normal.
Rolling Stone magazine called Asheville “The freak capital of the United States.”
Who knows? Maybe one of us will teach you how
6. Gas prices have never been better.
This will make you want to take a road trip or vote Republican. You decide which one will pay off in the long run.
7. You can still get hotel rooms if you book now.
8. You can get a free CD.
If you print up THIS blog post, and bring it to the CD table at the end of the night, you will receive a free CD of your choice at my CD table, personally signed by me.
9. Did I mention that there’s a performance?
Want to make money in your business and still be totally authentic?
Download my FREE TRAINING, and learn the secrets of my very own Uplevel Fast Track Formula for making money… on your own terms and in your own way.